never look back, never look down
Thursday, January 13, 2005
  the neo's war.
praise the Lord! the dream and desire that i have had for the past year has finally come true. pinching my cheek that it's the reality, taking the very first big step of faith. i was praying about this to Him for quite some time and the day draw by. i began to weep on that night and i called jinnie to pray together. for just forty mintues, and we really sensed the power of His presence and we really felt it of the Holy Spirit. and jinnie requested to pray some more and i rejected it and told him another day as i was dead tired..

it's really the grace of God and i told Him that if it's really the will of Yours, all things shall made possible for me. i got A2 for my english entry test. i really jump up man. and i got C5-C6 for my maths entry test and that's is nothing surprise for me, as usual. hope that everything will be so smooth for monday school re-open.

and jinnie, "what wrong of i wearing slippers to town? hey! that is fashion k. haha. can see any guys wearing that to town, no one. and dont know who is the guy who stepped on my slippers twice and my strap of the slipper break, in the middle of orchard road?!

and guess what? i have a fight with my two sisters spraying party can at each other. dont know what's that called. bought it on christmas eve. younice and i were potting our plan that kelly is going to bathe soon and might as well, spray her like mann. haha. never had this fun with my sis for so long. u cant imagine how i spray her mann. haha. pulling her shirt and i spray in it. that's cool. that's how we play together since young. dont be surprised. and she wanted to pulled my pants and spray. sigh. bad girl. and that younice started to spray me also, starting to combine force with my sis against me. running all around the house and my mama is shouting as we have mess of the house. foams were everywhere. and my second sis went to bathe. and i corner younice to spray and she shout like she is being killed. her hair is wonderful, nice hairstyle. hey. forget to add in my mama, next time. haha.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Name:
Location: Singapore

PhlegSan

Archives
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / December 2007 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]