never look back, never look down
Thursday, December 30, 2004
  farewell.
hey. it's coming to the end of year 2004, time flies real fast and it's just like a blink of an eye. busy writing cards for friends and was on the phone with my friend and she doesn't appreciate my card? haha. u should understand my situation.

this year is really a struggle for me in school and at home. struggle in school is i have choosen a wrong course and did not have the means to study in private and i can understand jeremy's FEELINGS. haha. a kinda feeling that u cant get into a school that u like and was posted to somewhere that you like. that was a struggle and thank God i have made it.

i was miraculous saved! hah. slowly i really see His grace and presence despite family and close friends persecution. afterall, i stand all. and now my mama went for the altar call that day, He is so real and really touches me and my mama. if not for Him, i would be rotting at home all day and go clubbing?

words cant expressed that i have made a batch of believers and close friends. changes me totally and my character. u cant imagine who is darren neo in the past and u wouldnt wants to mix around with him.

and now, it's just a few days to the year 2005, i'm looking so forward to it positively and spiritual strong. hope that my plans is just for Him and will become true. growing more in the lord, united in the cellgroup and mostly important, praise Him in all circumstances!

and that one person i wanna thank with the bottom of my heart. thanks janice da jie. if wouldn't be you, i cant imagine who i am now. a person who is serving fervently Him and helping me all this while. just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU! can u hear it? put your ear near the screen, THANK YOU!
 
Comments:
The only person that can make changes permanent in the lives of people is God Himself. What can we do without Him? =)

Hey, thanks for appreciating me, Darren... I'm thankful to God for using me to reach out to your family; and I believe now what you can do is to shine -- to guard, guide and govern as a man of God. Jia you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Name:
Location: Singapore

PhlegSan

Archives
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / December 2007 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]