never look back, never look down
Saturday, July 10, 2004
  strange friendster..
the first thingy i do in the morning is to go to the toliet. a very little step i stepped into it. i fell down. cant beleive it mann, first time in my own house fell down in the toliet. of course my backside pain at that time. luckily my mama didnt see it or else she will tease at me want.. hahah.

went to bugis street in the evening with chong ghee to buy present for renli. didnt get to see him for quite some time as we gone out quite often last time. still a cool and moody guy. hah. we were roaming about and sat down in a watch shop. we were there for about half hour looking for a suitable one. later on, we bought a casio watch cost about 20 over bucks. argh.. there goes my money, was saving up for mission funds and there one bithday coming up. finish.. tomorrow shall go back to my scondary school and give the present personally to him, was wondering will he be touched till cry. hahah. shall see all those np pimps and those pig dog friends again.

what is friendster is coming to??!! i was opening up my account and saw one message. a girl whom wanna make friends and ask whether wanna befriend her and ask me to add her in msn and friendster. later on, she is online and we chatted. so later on, we were talking about friendster stuff. then she asked me that did i send a message to her that i wanna befriend her. i say nope to her and told her that is she send me the message that she wanna add me. but on the opposite, she said I send her the message. cant take it. i didnt send her, she didnt send me!! then why both of us got the same message that we want to know eache other. weird mann. i did not give my pass to anyone but to my friend whom i beleive she didnt do this and she didnt give her pass to anyone either. what is the world coming to? first, the tagboard scolding my friends and me and now this thingy!! sigh..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Name:
Location: Singapore

PhlegSan

Archives
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / December 2007 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]